Sunday, October 18, 2009

Well, here I am in California with daughter Julie...

And this pretty much says it all...



Notice my skinny vegetarian body? Ha ha, I'm freaking starving to death, but oh it's so worth it.

Also notice my new banner. You know how Frank Zappa said "Play My Music"? Well, here's my version: "Read My Books!"

In the next few weeks, my blog will undergo a transformation. Julie Slick is doing such a wonderful job over at her blog I think I will defer to her and concentrate on my own career as a writer among other things.

I mean, I will still have plenty of Slick family stories to tell and tales from the road, etc. (I'm talking about you, naked guy and toe nail polish dude)...but you know, life is all about change and I think it's time to shake things up a bit.

ETA: Julie and Eric have joined forces with brilliant guitarist Robbie "Seahag" Mangano to form a new band known as Paper Cat. To hear samples of their music or to download their new live CD, go right here.

So stay tuned. I promise you we will still have fun.

Cool?

Cool!

Later,
xo

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to California, the place that Jo Jo left his home in Tuscon Arizona for. I enjoyed meeting you last night at Slim's. Great show!!!

    ReplyDelete