Friday, October 31, 2008

The Loves of My Life...

...the Adrian Belew Power Trio backstage Wednesday night in Den Haag, Netherlands (*SEE ETA JUST ADDED)



And you gotta love the energy in this...from the same show:



*ETA: OH. MY. GOD.



Finally, want to hear the trio on Swiss radio? I found this on the Projekction forum board:

"Last week I've seen the Adrian Belew Power Trio here in Milan and it was a great concert. A couple of days before the band played in Lugano (italian-speaking Switzerland) and the show has been recorded and broadcasted by the national radio.

A friend of mine made a recording out of it and I'm willing to share it (hence the subject). It's in AAC format and you can download it from here
:

Link!

In my opinion it even surpasses the great Side Four and, as a plus, you get the band's rendition of Neurotica."

I haven't listened to that yet but I'm really looking forward to it. I also know there will be a future broadcast with tunes specially selected by the trio...stay tuned.

And this just in...if you want to purchase one of my books today, there is a special Halloween promotion over at my publisher's website - you'll get 20% off! Here's the link and here's the info:

"To celebrate this spooktacular day, Phaze Books is giving you a 20%
discount! Just enter this promotional code when you check out:

CANDYCORN

Good for 20% off everything, on Halloween day only.

Happy Halloween and happy shopping!"

Phaze Books
www.Phaze.com


Later,
xo

1 comment: