Friday, August 11, 2006

Tonight! Phaze in the (New York) City!




Tonight, in New York City, we celebrate Phaze in the City with a reading at the Happy Ending Lounge.

I'll be reading an excerpt from Another Bite of the Apple, which just received a glowing review at Coffee Time Romance...here's an excerpt:

"Ms. Slick has written a fast paced story that will have you turning the pages very quickly".

If I have time, I will also read from my latest release, Buenos Noches, Justine. Check out the brand new cover:



Ha ha. I lead many lives, huh.

Speaking of that, I received several fantastic e-mails and reviews of the Adrian Belew Power Trio's gig in New York City and I have a bunch of stuff to post in that regard but I want to keep my various lives separate (yeah, like that's possible but at least I make a feeble attempt) so look for those in a post tomorrow.

As for now, it's 3:30 a.m. and I guess I should go back to bed. I've become a vampire in my old age.

And no, I won't be writing about that any time soon.

Later,
xo

1 comment:

  1. Break a leg at your reading! You are going to be fantastic as usual.

    xo

    ReplyDelete