Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Introducing Rock School's newest All-Star...Ms. Carolyn Pagnotta!



Congratulations to the very beautiful, sweet, and talented Carolyn Pagnotta -- who is not only my son's signifcant other, but is now an offical Paul Green School of Rock Music All-Star - Alpha!

She's awesome! Apparently her performance of Siberian Khatru at the Trocadero impressed Paul so much she was immediately accepted into the All-Star program. This means that she's going to have amazing opportunities to play in front of huge crowds at famous venues all over the country and I am just totally thrilled for her.

(I just watched the All-Star DVD at the LA Knitting factory of Eric and the All-Stars and I'm freaking speechless. Sara Zimmerman, Katie Jacoby, Zach Miller, the Courtneys, C.J., Julia, Terry...good lord, what a treat!)

********

ETA: I know you are all dying to know how my reading went last night (ha ha). But I need to devote a separate journal entry for that because I have a lot to say for a change and I wanted Carolyn to have her own special tribute post so I'll be back later with the details of how it all turned out.

2 comments:

  1. A little bird told me that YOUR READING KICKED ASS. And I'm not in the least bit surprised. :)

    xo
    myf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yeah, it was a very cool night, but not without the usual Robin Slick screw-ups. I've written a blogpost about it but I want to leave my congratulations to Carolyn up a little longer -- she deserves it because talk about kicking ass, that girl can sing and how cool that she's going on tour with the Rock School All-Stars and Eric is going on tour with Project Object...and hey, I know Eric's tour is taking him (and therefore me) right near you! (April 14-May 14 or thereabouts -- I'll be in touch as soon as I know)

    And assuming you heard about last night from Randall, let me tell you, talk about kicking ass...he is FUCKING BRILLIANT! More on that later..

    ReplyDelete