Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Rock School DVD in stores 9-13-05



While I must again nag my son to upload the rather awesome pics I took on the NYC Rock School boat cruise Sunday night, I'll just give you this bit of news in the meantime -- the DVD of Rock School, the movie will be in stores on September 13, 2005. You can pre-order it here as well as other outlets.

In other (sad) news, the Baltimore gig this Sunday is cancelled and will be rescheduled in the future; alas, my son will have already graduated Rock School and will not be a part of the show.

But in better news, today is day two of the final stretch of Robin Slick, nine to fiver. My last Tuesday ever at Friedman & Levin. Three more days and I am a free woman!!!!

(Unless I get so nuts I leave today, but I'm far too guilt ridden and responsible, damn it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment