Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I'm losing it...



I should be happy. All this stuff going on with my novel, two books in progress, yesterday I got not one but two emails asking for interviews - one from my absolute favorite college radio station for a 2-3 minute spot, the other from one of my favorite writers on behalf of one of my absolute favorite zines...and even better - I suddenly have all these ideas for short stories. So why do I feel like jumping out a window?

Oh right. My day job, which at the moment is sucking all the energy out of me and taking up all of my wide awake time. My continuing desire to split my life between a computer screen and traveling and little else is starting to overwhelm me. I've really got to figure out how to do this and soon.

Sigh...why can't I be a twenty year old trust fund kid? Or where's that white knight who will ride up on that big old horse and rescue me? Yeah, yeah, I know. That's a fairy tale.

Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment