Friday, November 12, 2004

I Wish To Register A Complaint


I wish to register a complaint. That last excerpt really, really sucked. I lost my edge and got all sappy. God I hate when that happens.

That and I'm not really into it at the moment because I know I won't be able to get any writing in for the next two days which would normally kill me but I'm going away for the weekend to the Night Train Magazine event (no one reading this better be a stalker) and hearing and seeing some of my favorite writers/people so I suppose it'll be okay.

Jesus Christ, that was the world's longest sentence. Damn wine. No really, I'm totally psyched. The line up of authors is incredible: Susan Henderson, Jeff Landon, Pia Z. Ehrhardt, Paul Toth, John Warner, John Leary, Terry Bain.

Okay, I'll be quiet. I could be writing now. I should, huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment